Make your reactive targets last longer with our handy 1” black and red repair pasters. Simply peel, and stick over bullet holes to revitalize your Reactive Targets™, or use to repair any standard paper target to provide visual feedback when you hit specific areas. The uses of the repair pasters are really endless! 1” round repair pasters are fully coated with reactive ink to provide visual feedback for easy shot identification. There is no easier and cheaper way to getting more shooting enjoyment out of your Reactive Targets™
- Reactive Targets™ have a BIGGER reactive / splatter effect than other targets on the market! Our targets provide a gigantic reactive / splatter effect for visual feedback & easy hit identification – see exactly where you are hitting the target from long-distances, with perfect clarity.
- Reactive Targets™ uses superior printing methods. All Reactive Targets™ are printed with a muted manila colored ink which is overprinted on top of a highly visible neon-yellow base material. This superior printing method provides full ink coverage over the entire target design allowing the neon-yellow base material to only become visible when the Reactive Targets™ are shot. Reactive Targets™ printing method allows you to see your shot even where you miss unlike some competitor’s targets where the neon base material is exposed, and less visible when shot.
- Reactive Targets™ prints with an anti-glare coating to help reduce eye fatigue and eliminate reflection on the target surface. Reactive Target’s™ anti-glare coating prevents glare caused by indoor range lights or from shooting at long-distances on bright sunny days.
- All Reactive Targets™ are peelable labels so you can apply them to any surface you wish to shoot at, from steel to cardboard. The all-weather adhesive used in the production of these targets allows you to stick Reactive Targets™ to any surface in extreme cold to extreme heat conditions.
- Reactive Targets™ offer unique patented designs and features.
- CHLTargets.com offers the most affordable, most advanced reactive targets anywhere, and they are made in Texas, by American shooters for American shooters. No big faceless corporation here!
With 110 1” round red and black repair pasters per sheet, you can shoot the same target over-and-over, again-and-again! No matter what target pack size you choose, you’ll have plenty of repair pasters for your next range session and beyond.