Our reactive ST-4 sighting targets are exactly what you need to carefully calibrate your sights, scope or optics of any kind. The bright 1" grid allows you to sight-in your AR-15, and quickly adjust your optic or sights in response to your MOA shot placement. To improve visual feedback when sighting-in your rifle the target has a splatter/reactive effect when shot. This allows you to see your shot exactly where you hit the target at long distances, which makes adjusting even faster – no need inspect the target up close after each group!
- Reactive Targets™ have a BIGGER reactive / splatter effect than other targets on the market! Our targets provide a gigantic reactive / splatter effect for visual feedback & easy hit identification – see exactly where you are hitting the target from long-distances, with perfect clarity.
- Reactive Targets™ uses superior printing methods. All Reactive Targets™ are printed with a muted manila colored ink which is overprinted on top of a highly visible neon-yellow base material. This superior printing method provides full ink coverage over the entire target design allowing the neon-yellow base material to only become visible when the Reactive Targets™ are shot. Reactive Targets™ printing method allows you to see your shot even where you miss unlike some competitor’s targets where the neon base material is exposed, and less visible when shot.
- Reactive Targets™ prints with an anti-glare coating to help reduce eye fatigue and eliminate reflection on the target surface. Reactive Target’s™ anti-glare coating prevents glare caused by indoor range lights or from shooting at long-distances on bright sunny days.
- All Reactive Targets™ are peelable labels so you can apply them to any surface you wish to shoot at, from steel to cardboard. The all-weather adhesive used in the production of these targets allows you to stick Reactive Targets™ to any surface in extreme cold to extreme heat conditions.
- Reactive Targets™ offer unique patented designs and features.
- CHLTargets.com offers the most affordable, most advanced reactive targets anywhere, and they are made in Texas, by American shooters for American shooters. No big faceless corporation here!
Packed in a handy 25 pack, each sight in target includes 8 red and black repair pasters to prolong the life of your target.